- Prep skin for a smooth makeup application with a good facial primer.
- Instead of using a foundation, opt for a tinted moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher. Tinted moisturizers blend easier than foundations, giving a smooth, even finish.
- Use a concealer that matches your skin tone exactly to hide under-eye puffiness and other imperfections.
- Reduce shine and set your makeup with a loose powder.
- Create a soft wash of cheek color with a peach or rose blush. Use circular strokes starting from the apples of the cheeks, along the cheekbones and towards the temples.
- Prep lids with an eye shadow primer and simply sweep a light, neutral shade of eye shadow all over lids.
- Optional: Use eye liner and sweep along the upper lash line.
- Finish the look by applying two coats of black mascara.
Remember, a fresh face starts with healthy radiant skin. Come in and let us customize a treatment that is just right for you!